from Regular price 15,285.00GBP
Hand-sprung seat and inside back with independent seat cushions using the following natural materials:
- FSC beech dowel-jointed frame
- Tapered mortise & tenoned hard wood legs
- Solid un-lacquered British-cast polished or antique brass castors as standard
- A-grade South American horse & cattle tail
- GOTS organic cotton bump
- Organic British needled wool
- Linen webbing and twine
- Organic calico
- Steel springs lashed in with linen twine in back, arms and seat
- Single or two seat cushions with responsibly sourced RDS 70% down 30% feather
- RDS 100% pure down cushions
- Firm cushion : RDS 70% down and 30% feather wrapped with lambswool core
- Scatter and bolster cushions
C.O.M: 12 m / 11 yards (based on plain fabric)
Bullion fringe: 6 m / 5.5 yards
Additional extras of studs, tacks, fabric pipe or cut fringe please contact us for quantities and quote.
Design and finishing advice available.
Legs are tenoned to the frame in tapered polished mahogany, walnut or oak as standard.
Castors and collars are solid un-lacquered brass, bronze or nickel hand-cast in Britain as standard.
- Wood finishes in liming, pickling, hand-painted, ebonised or fabric covered
- Solid un-lacquered collars and castors in bronze or nickel, hand-cast in Britain
- Leather covered or porcelain castors, ideal for wooden floors
Length: 1640 mm / 64.6 inches
Depth: 790 mm / 31.1 inches
Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches
Seat height: 440 mm / 15.8 inches
or custom sizes available, please contact us for a quote
Our lead-time is 14-16 weeks. This begins upon clear receipt of deposit and sign-off of production drawings. Please note 10 weeks must be allowed upon receipt of C.O.M.
We always happy to make variations in size of all our sofas and other pieces, however, these will incur additional costs and lead-times to aid in the additional drawings and templates required.
Courier charges can be quoted upon confirmation of the delivery address. International shipping available.
We pride ourselves on our unique collection of designs, inspiration taken from years of scouring archives, books, directories and acquiring old pieces. Our collection is a basis and template point to work with our customers on unique pieces, that our investments pieces. We therefore, take our intellectual property incredibly seriously and will actively pursue any infringements of this.