- Ensemblier offer a handpicked selection of readymade furniture.
- The order may be fulfilled online or over the phone. If over the phone, the order must be followed up in writing via email.
- Customers pay the full amount and will be charged for UK or international courier charges appropriately.
The customer may cancel the order of custom-made furniture at any stage prior to the non-refundable deposit but are subject to the following:
- Customers are required to pay a deposit at the initial stages of custom-made furniture. This is a non-refundable deposit.
- The balance of your order will be issued by Ensemblier Ltd which must be paid for in cleared funds within 14 days of the invoice.
Confirmation of Custom-made Order
Production of your order will start when full payment has been received and all details of order are confirmed. A delay in full payment or confirmation of specifications will usually lead to a delay in the delivery date of your order.
If you are supplying Ensemblier with your own fabric for upholstery, please ensure a sample is sent to the office along with the PO number to address supplied.
Ensemblier have the right to reject any fabric or leather that is unworkable due to damage or unsuitable quality.
- Ensemblier offer a range of delivery options and can quote on logistics determined by the chosen piece of furniture.
- If the customer is arranging for their own transport or collection, and does not collect the custom-made piece of furniture within 5 of completion, storage charges may apply due to space restrictions. Your professional collection service will need bring suitable packaging, protection and manpower to accommodate your order. Damages due to customer’s own transport lie within the customer’s responsibility.
Receipt of Order
- Customers need to immediately unpack and inspect the piece of furniture on delivery. No claims for faulty fabrics can be made after the fabrics are cut.
Ensemblier’s range that is pre-fabricated is subject to terms that allow the consumer to return the item within 28 days of purchase. It is the consumer’s responsibility to arrange for transport of the item returned. Any damage to the piece of furniture either prior to return or in transit will be under the responsibility of the consumer.
Once the non-refundable deposit has been paid and the workshop have started production on the signed-off custom piece of furniture, this is acknowledgment that the customer is responsible for full payment of the issued invoice and the item is non-refundable.