Inspired by a number of 18th century designs, the seat of our Leinster sofa is webbed. To give additional comfort to the seat we have down-wrapped a pocket sprung unit. The cross stretcher legs are handmade in oak.
We beautifully handcraft our pieces to last you for generations to come.
from Regular price 15,285.00GBP
Hand-webbed seat with skate stuffed back and roll-stitched arms using the following natural materials:
- FSC beech dowel-jointed frame
- Square mortise & tenoned hard wood legs
- Solid un-lacquered British-cast polished or antique brass castors as standard
- A-grade South American horse & cattle tail
- GOTS organic cotton bump
- Organic British needled wool
- Linen webbing and twine
- Linen scrim
- Organic calico
- Steel springs lashed in with linen twine in back, arms and seat
- Single sprung cushion with with responsibly-sourced RDS 70% down 30% feather
- Scatter and bolster cushions
C.O.M: 14 m / 13 yards (based on plain fabric)
Bullion fringe: 7 m / 6.5 yards
Additional extras of studs, tacks, fabric pipe or cut fringe please contact us for quantities and quote.
Design and finishing advice available.
Legs are tenoned to the frame in square polished mahogany, walnut or oak as standard.
Castors and collars are solid un-lacquered brass, bronze or nickel hand-cast in Britain as standard.
- Wood finishes in liming, pickling, hand-painted, ebonised or fabric covered
- Solid un-lacquered collars and castors in bronze or nickel, hand-cast in Britain
- Leather covered or porcelain castors, ideal for wooden floors
Length: 2100 mm / 82.7 inches
Depth: 770 mm / 30.3 inches
Height: 890 mm / 35 inches
Seat height: 460 mm / 18.1 inches
or custom sizes available, please contact us for a quote
*scatter cushions or bolster cushions additional
Our lead-time is 14-16 weeks. This begins upon clear receipt of deposit and sign-off of production drawings. Please note 10 weeks must be allowed upon receipt of C.O.M.
We always happy to make variations in size of all our sofas and other pieces, however, these will incur additional costs and lead-times to aid in the additional drawings and templates required.
Courier charges can be quoted upon confirmation of the delivery address. International shipping available.
We pride ourselves on our unique collection of designs by a talented team studying archives, books and museum collections for inspiration.
The Ensemblier collection of designs acts as templates to work with customers to create unique pieces made using natural materials and the highest level of British craftsmanship to last for generations. We, therefore, take our intellectual property (IP) incredibly seriously and will actively pursue any infringements on this.